- Concierge Service: We’ll be glad to help you with arranging special requests such as lift tickets and grocery shopping. Referrals available for airport transportation, florist services, day care, ski equipment rentals and caterers. Secretarial, FAX and notary public services are available at our office.
- Minimum Stay: Four to seven nights required depending on property and dates requested. Other restrictions may apply.
- Deposits: Stays of 9 nights or less will require two nights rental fee as a reservation deposit. Stays of 10 nights or more will require a deposit equaling 25% of total reservation amount. Balance is due 90 days prior to arrival in the form of a check. Listed rates are subject to change without notice, and do not include 10.35% lodging tax. Sorry, no pets.
- Cancellation Penalties: Cancellations made more than 90 days prior to arrival forfeit $200. Cancellations made 90 – 60 days prior to arrival forfeit the Reservation Deposit. Full payment is non-refundable if reservation is canceled less than 60 days prior to arrival. There are no refunds for late arrival, early departure, or emergencies of any kind. Trip Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended, ask us for details.
- Change Fees: A fee may be charged for changes made to a reservation following receipt of deposit: up to 90 days prior to arrival, $25. Changes made 90 to 60 days prior to arrival: $200. Less than 60 days prior to arrival all changes will be subject to published Cancellation Penalties.
- No Snow Cancellation Policy: If less than 25% of the lifts are operating at Park City Mountain Resort, the cancellation penalty is $200. If 25-50% of the lifts are operating, the cancellation penalty is two nights lodging fee. No snow cancellations are only accepted 72-24 hours prior to noon on the date of arrival.
- Maid Service: Guests staying a minimum of 7 nights receive a midweek linen change and light cleaning. Daily maid service is available if desired at an additional charge. Selected luxury properties will receive a daily maid service included with the rental.
- Cribs and Rollaway Beds: We are happy to put a crib or rollaway bed in your unit. The cost is $100/week with a one week minimum, and should be requested when you make your reservation.
SUMMER POLICIES AND SERVICES
- Minimum Stay: Three to seven nights required depending on property and dates requested. Other restrictions may apply.
- Nightly/Weekly Rentals: Two nights rental fee is required as a reservation deposit. Rental balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations: If reservation is cancelled more than 45 days prior to arrival, deposit is refunded minus a $200.00 cancellation fee. Deposit of two nights stay is non-refundable if reservation is cancelled 45 – 30 days prior to arrival. If reservation is canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival full payment is forfeited.
- Maid Service: Guests staying a minimum of 14 nights receive a midweek linen change and light cleaning. Additional maid service is available; prices quoted upon request.
- Monthly Rentals: Deposit of 50% of total booking is required to hold reservation. Rental balance is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations: If reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival, a $200.00 cancellation fee will apply. If reservation is canceled 30 days or less prior to arrival, deposit is forfeited.
- Maid Service: Maid service is available at an additional charge. Guests are welcome to exchange used towels and sheets from their rental property for clean sets by bringing them to our office.
- All properties are immaculately clean and meticulously maintained. Most of the properties have full kitchen, microwaves, fireplaces, color TV, VCR, washer/dryer and telephone. Linens are provided. Many units have a private hot tub.
- Not all properties are equipped with patio furniture, barbecues, or card tables; feel free to call us to find out if you will need to bring any extras with you.
- Air conditioning is not commonly found in Park City. You will find, as a rule, that there is usually a breeze and the evenings can cool down to the point that a sweater is needed! Some people may choose to bring along a circulating fan for the days that are warmer than normal.
Requests for further information and bookings can be directed to our contact page or by phone to (847)446-9171.